Have you ever met one of these women? Strong, beautiful, gentle, calm, wise. Looks and acts like her life is in her own hands. But on the other side she is like a little girl, wanting to be taken care of. She is the designer of her own life. She gets everything she wants with ease. Men just adore her, and want to be by her side.
All these things come from her feminine energy, which she manages with ease. And if you want to do it too, you just have to know and master all 4 archetypes of it. With them you will discover the different faces of perfection. And they are:
Queen (Air) - independent, proud and independent.
Girl (Water) - gentle, immaculate and trusting.
Lover (Fire) - passionate, exciting and provocative.
Landlady (Earth) - calm, wise and confident.
Maybe you're wondering if you need to look for the four elements? Maybe you think it's enough to be good at one of the conditions?
The answer: Every woman has four energies, four female states. But even if you own all, your development does not end with that. To find a vocation, inspiration and love, you have to experience and master all four - Queen, Girl, Lover and Landlady.
Men look for all of them in every woman. If they do not find them, they often just find another woman that has them all.
If you miss one of these conditions, expect the following consequences:
If you do not work to develop the Girl in yourself - men do not care about you and they do not give you full access. You will not turn into their romantic princess they want to marry. In most cases, the absence of a Girl is associated with a difficult, troubled family and childhood where there is no love between the parents.
If you miss the Lover - forget about the sweet sexual power over him. You will not know the female power and power hidden in the shattering orgasms. It is not rare for the body to become ill with female diseases. The main reason for blocking sexuality is guilt and shame. After their cleansing, they turn into men and wonders.
Missing Queen - leads to low self-esteem, poverty, and the feeling that you do not live your life. Difficulties and career problems. Do not be surprised that others are always more preferred than you.
And when you do not have the Landlady - Without this archetype, men do not look at you as a woman for marriage and serious relationships. You may have difficulty getting pregnant, creating a family and home.
Each of us is born with two main archetypes, but the other two are about to develop. That's exactly what we're going to do together in this series. After that you can become the perfect woman for your man!
And now we offer you a simple test to find out which states you are most prone to right now. Look at these questions. Ask yourself if you can relate:
- I do not like to clarify the reasons for the quarrels and misunderstandings.
- I put my mind over the feelings
- I judge for people objectively regardless of sympathy
- I prefer not to discuss themes of personal life, like mine and others
- I can logically justify the point
If you recognize yourself in these definitions, you are carrying the archetype Queen.
- I tend to compromise in the name of good relationships
- Feelings and relationships between people are of highest interest to me
- I try to please people and often make them compliments
- I am interested in and discussing moments of my personal life
- It is difficult for me to judge objectively people without being influenced by my sympathy and antipathy
If you find yourself in these definitions, you are carrying an archetype Girl.
- I am realistic and do not like empty fantasies
- I am practical, active and confident in myself.
- I prefer not to squander my forces for a few things at the same time, but to do one thing thoroughly.
- I love to do many things with my own hands
- I take care of my loved ones
- I'm careful about the details
If you recognize yourself in these definitions, you carry yourself an archetype of a Landlady.
- I well anticipate the future and often remember the past
- I strive for the new and the changes
- I am passionate and impulsive
- I'm confident in myself
- Sometimes I'm distracted
- It's more about the theory than the practice
- I love creative work and experiments
If you recognize yourself in these definitions, you bring yourself an archetypal Lover.
If you want to balance the 4 feminine archetypes within you and embrace your femininity, I can help you through my personal coaching program. Click the button for more information!