Gemini - "THE MESSENGER": Everything you need to know about this zodiac sign’s energy
You know that your personal zodiac sign is the sign that was in alignment with the Sun at the day you were born. But did you know that the other signs were there too. They were just aligned with different planets. But they also gave you part of their energy. An energy you can use if you want.
Are you sensitive Cancer, wanting to be more aggressive like an Aries? Or you are playful Sagittarius, wanting to be more grounded, like Taurus is?
In this series of articles, you will learn more about each zodiac sign’s energy, and how to awake that energy in you, no matter when you were born. After the Aries and the Taurus, here comes the third zodiac Sign – Gemini.
What you need to know about Gemini
- The symbol of Gemini is the Roman figure "II", which symbolizes the dual nature of the sign. This duality resembles many mystical teachings, for example: Kabbalah divides the life of giving and receiving, Taoism considers life to be a balance between yin and yang, Buddhism divides life into form or emptiness, alchemy sees the relationship between the top and the bottom.
- Season - Early summer.
- Key phrase - "I THINK" - I think therefore I exist
- Strengths - Intelligent, nimble, informed, versatile, clever, adaptable, social, good-knit, knowledgeable of new technologies, writer, speaker and messenger able to do many things at the same time.
- Weaknesses - The truth is often a problem to them, usually bypassing the inconvenient facts. The duality of this sign makes him often involved in gossip and manipulation. They just can’t keep a secret. Inconsistent in their moods, duality and excessive rationality. Fraud masters.
- Dark side - The shadow of the Gemini is that they can’t be trusted. They often speak one, think second, and act in a hole different way. Often their motivation for this is that the world treats them contemptuously.
- Key Words- communicative, multi-lingual, adaptive, duality, versatility, curiosity, sociability, superficiality, cunning, clever, duplicate, libretto, restless, inconsistent, symmetry.
- Appearance- They look young and are tough and vigorous, with long, weak hands and feet that are constantly moving. With a piercing look. The head is often tilted to one side, as if asking questions. They dress strange.
- Personality- Gemini has initially a dual personality. Smart, sociable, fascinating at one point and the next they are sour and pungent. The most talkative of all the signs! There is something childish in them as if they refuse to grow up. They love the rough jokes. They are constantly employed, often working in several places. They constantly change their point of view. They lack focus.
-How their mind works - Their minds are fast and fly like a butterfly from place to place. They have the ability to process information from many sources. They know something about everything. They lack focus. They have a gift of speech and can make everyone believe what they say.
-Emotions - Gemini is a sign that lack emotional flexibility and prefers to dissect the feelings of others. He is less sensitive and empathetic. These people use their speculation to conceal their true feelings.
- Lessons in Life - Finding the truth and adhering to it.
- Element – mutable air.
- Planet - Mercury, the messenger of the gods. This is the planet of communication and mind. Mercury is the planet of writing, publishing, media and telecommunications.
- Season - early summer.
- Day - Wednesday.
- Numbers - 5
- Body parts- hands, lungs, nervous system.
- Color - orange.
- Zodiac stone - Mountain Crystal.
- Affirmations - I attract the right connections in my life. I surround myself with people who understand and love me. I effortlessly get the necessary information and share it with everyone.
How to wake up the Gemini energy within you?
Here are 5 things that you can do to wake up the energy of Gemini:
1. Note how you talk to others. Refrain from insulting words eliminate the slander and gossip. Note how you greet people who call you. How exactly are you answering calls? Listen to the conversations you make on your voicemail. See if your messages are short, clear, accurate, and polite.
2. Take part in a world gathering. Go to a bar or club where you can talk to many people you do not know. Start a conversation with strangers, the first you meet.
3. During this week, if you are from the chatters, talk less, if you are silent, try to communicate more. Then you will see how well you communicate with people.
4. As an archetype of duality, Gemini controls all intersections. This week, go back in time and take a look at your life. Recall those events of your life when you were at a crossroads when you were faced with choosing between two or more options that changed your life. If you analyze your past, you could easily identify tomorrow's most important crossroads today and tomorrow.
5. In this week, discover the duality in your life. Discover where in your life there are opposites that you have to unite in one. How can you connect these opposites without preferring one or another? This will help you improve your communication with yourself and the world.