Taurus - "WHEN ART MEETS FINANCE": Everything you need to know about this zodiac sign’s energy
You know that your personal zodiac sign is the sign that was in alignment with the Sun at the day you were born. But did you know that the other signs were there too. They were just aligned with different planets. But they also gave you part of their energy. An energy you can use if you want.
Are you sensitive Cancer, wanting to be more aggressive like an Aries? Or you are playful Sagittarius, wanting to be more grounded, like Taurus is?
In this series of articles, you will learn more about each zodiac sign’s energy, and how to awake that energy in you, no matter when you were born. After we learned something more about the Aries energy, it is time to go on with the second zodiac sign – the Taurus.
What you need to know about Taurus
- The symbol of the Taurus - is formed by the horns and the head of the bull symbolizing the power and determination of the sign.
- Key phrase - "I HAVE" - from strong self-assessment to bank account.
- Strengths: loving, stable, trustworthy, patient, durable, practical, good financier, luscious, ecologist, artistic. Slow with cautious mind, intelligent. He considers the problems in detail. He defends his mind. He experiences an insurmountable need for security. Taurus people are extremely respectable and can be relied on.
- Weaknesses: The Taurus is incapable of accepting a different point of view from his own. He refuses to risk and try something new. Ownership of people and possessions.
- The Shadow of the Taurus: He is a materialist, a private owner, does not like change, lack of flexibility, stubbornness, fanatic, narrow-minded, greedy, does not like to risk, jealous, mischievous. He wants to possess not only the material goods but also the people. His fury is inflamed slowly, but he burns for a long time. With poisonous bad mood.
- Key words: Endurance, materialism, sustainability, diligence, security, stability sensuality, stubbornness, proprietary instinct, routine, patience, sluggishness, hedonism, loves comfort.
- Physical appearance - A body with legs firmly rooted in the ground, a large head, a short neck and strong shoulders. With large expressive eyes, wide forehead, thick fleshy lips. His clothing imparts sensuality.
- Mind - The Taurus has a slow, cautious mind, but it is intelligent and is considering the problems in detail. It relies heavily on the facts obtained through the senses. It's hard for a Taurus to see the world from a different perspective than his own.
- Emotions - The emotions that are most consonant for Taurus are the sense of ownership and jealousy. Behind the seeming tranquility lies an unbridled temper.
- Lessons in life: Learning to let go of the things and look for the inner security that is eternal.
- Element: fixed earth.
- Ruling planet: Venus, responsible for the pleasures, finance, art, laws, and all of the most important connections. Venus reveals the type of person that attracts you. Venus also determines your way of social and artistic expression. Venus is responsible for the way we react to nature, smells, music, artistic works. Taurus is a feminine earth sign that unites the material world with nature.
- Season: Late Spring.
- Day: Friday.
- Figure: 6.
- Motivation: a supporter.
- Body parts: Taurus controls the throat, neck, thyroid gland, vocal cords and ears. He runs one of the narrowest places in the body - the throat, vulnerable to energy blockages and diseases. If you imagine the energy coming from the top of your head to your feet, the throat is a very narrow opening that is very often clogged. This danger illustrates why so many religious practices call daily for praying or singing prayers. During the week of Taurus talk, speak, sing.
- Color: Green, Pink, Heavenly blue.
- Zodiac stone: Jade
- Music note: the second tone.
- Tarot Card: The Pope, The High Priest.
- Confirmation: I am a spiritual guide. I have the power to turn my inner wealth into material goods. I deserve success and wealth.
How to wake up the Taurus energy within you?
Here are 5 things that you can do to wake up Taurus energy:
1. Take care of yourself. Go to a spa, a massage, eat delicious desserts, and give yourself something you really love. Taurus tells you that you deserve it. Demonstrate to the universe that you are ready to receive favor and welfare. Visit museums, art galleries, concerts.
2. Apply the Taurus lessons - pleasure, sensuality and self-esteem to all areas of your life.
3. Activate your senses, give them the food they need - listen to music when you work, light aromatic candles, hug and touch loved ones, eat selected foods and watch artwork.
4. Repeat the affirmations of the Taurus every day - I am a spiritual guide. I have the ability to turn my inner wealth into material goods. I deserve success and financial security.
5. Take a walk into the woods. Lie down and feel it. Find a tree and sit under it. Close your eyes and focus on the sounds you hear. Try to distinguish each of them, to guess their origin. Then perform the same exercise with your thoughts. Listen to them one by one, delay them until you just stop thinking. Complete this thought with the words. "I thank fate for being who I am”.