Aries - "THE LIBERATOR": Everything you need to know about this zodiac sign’s energy
You know that your personal zodiac sign is the sign that was in alignment with the Sun at the day you were born. But did you know that the other signs were there too. They were just aligned with different planets. But they also gave you part of their energy. An energy you can use if you want.
Are you sensitive Cancer, wanting to be more aggressive like an Aries? Or you are playful Sagittarius, wanting to be more grounded, like Taurus is?
In this series of articles, you will learn more about each zodiac sign’s energy, and how to awake that energy in you, no matter when you were born. And we start with the first one: The Liberator, Aries.
What you need to know about Aries
- The symbol of the sign is: the horns of the ram, symbolizing the insistence, the native nature of the sign and the associated ability to meet the challenges of direct opposition.
- Key phrase: I AM - Each character has a phrase that best describes the corresponding archetype. I AM explains that Aries needs to find his IDENTITY.
Aries embodies the basic archetype of IDENTITY AND SELF-ASSISTANCE. The ram donates us with a sense of purpose and symbolizes the hero's call to action. It connects us to the energy that prompts us to do the FIRST STEP, to make a PROBE, to find a way, to apply our capabilities, to LEAD, to be free from the limitations.
- Basic qualities: Bold, enterprising, leader, initiative, warrior, direct, strong, liberator, strong sense of justice, face against problems.
- Keywords: Self-expression, self-determination, vigor, breakthrough, initiative, courage, aggression, impulsiveness, entrepreneurship, passion, self-love, leadership, selfishness, obstinacy, audacity, instinct for survival.
- Dark side: selfish, aggressive, macho, harsh, unceremonious, inconsistent, often involved in incidents, lack of persistence, without remorse, endangering other people. They are quick to light and are impatient. When Aries is in a bad period, he directs its aggressiveness to his closest. This dark side comes to light when there is nothing to do. That is why they must always have an active mission.
- Shadow: includes the propensity to hesitate. It's hard for him to say NO. Promises a lot but gives a little.
- Personality: It is impossible for an Aries to be ignored. This upbeat personality is powered by a powerful ego. There is nothing else but what Aries hears and sees. He really believes he's always right. Tough and energetic. Natural Born Leaders. He is not a team player.
- With a quick and inventive mind: It is more impulsive than prudent, and tends to make decisions in the blink of an eye. An anxious mind that easily gets bored.
- Lessons in life: To learn to respect the will and needs of others. To learn to be a leader without suppression and aggression. To learn to say NO
- Element: cardinal fire
- Planet: Mars - The great warrior who points to the way we deal with conflicts in life. It shows how we distribute energy while pursuing our goals. This is the area in our life that pushes us to action and shows us what we would fight for and what war we will declare! It causes changes through action. Mars shows us that area of life that pushes us into action, the arena that may resemble a battlefield where we expect to be the winners.
- Season: spring. The ram begins the astrological year and releases life from the winter. With the energy of life, he struggles with the chains of winter. The Aries begins with the spring equinox. When day and night are equal. Then every day the light grows.
- Day: Tuesday
- Numbers: 9
- Motif: Spark.
- Body parts: head, blood, face, muscles.
- Color: red. Aries is associated with blood. In Hebrew the word blood is SAM, the word for red is ADOM, and the word for man is ADAM. Mankind is a mixture of red blood and earth.
The red color serves for protection and attack. For example, the red line of the left wrist acts as an amulet against bad eyes. The red alert alerts you to danger. The red color makes us stop. We are genetically programmed to pay more attention to the red color. If we do not take action when our blood runs out we may die.
- Zodiac stone: diamond and ruby
- Beliefs: I am strong and I can conquer everything. I am grateful for everything I have achieved and everything I have to achieve.
How to wake up the Aries energy within you?
Here are 5 things that you can do to wake up Aries energy:
- Start new projects, try to be leaders, even in insignificant situations - for example, decide how to spend your weekend or which movie to watch.
- Practice hardness and breakthrough in every action. Be a Shepherd, a Leader and a Liberator! Get rid of everything that prevents you from progressing.
- Sow seed in your life. The ram begins the astrological year and releases life from the winter. He sowed seeds. Plant something this week, water it, and watch it grow.
- Aries controls the head, face, brain hemispheres and muscles. Train. Use your muscles. Work on your body, run, jump, fight, make love and sweat.
- Wear red clothes.