LEO - "THE KING": Everything you need to know about this zodiac sign’s energy
You know that your personal zodiac sign is the sign that was in alignment with the Sun at the day you were born. But did you know that the other signs were there too. They were just aligned with different planets. But they also gave you part of their energy. An energy you can use if you want.
Are you sensitive Cancer, wanting to be more aggressive like an Aries? Or you are playful Sagittarius, wanting to be more grounded, like Taurus is?
In this series of articles, you will learn more about each zodiac sign’s energy, and how to awake that energy in you, no matter when you were born. After the first four sings: Aries, Taurus, Gemini and Cancer, it is time to learn more about the energy of the king, Leo.
What you need to know about Leo
- Symbol – Leo’s symbol is the lion's mane. The king of animals symbolizes the royal nature of the zodiac
- Key phrase - I command - power!
- Key characteristics: Looks like a child, playful, loves having fun, creative spirit, generous, loyal, strong, attractive, regal, power-loving, charismatic, creative, hearty, warm. This sign requires that it be given the primary role it is entitled to. He is a native leader sent to the ground to rule all others. He is so charming that everyone forgives him the invasion of their lives.
- Weaknesses - dominant, selfish, snob, too proud, arrogant, stubborn, controlling, do not give up his mind, tend to act lordly.
- Shadow: Controls people by using their weaknesses. The fragile self-confidence of the Lion means they do not tolerate criticism. They tend to give more than they can accept. They are self-centered, demanding, and controlling, wanting everyone to adore, love and respect them. The neurosis of the Lion is the Napoleonic complex that occurs when a person is considered insignificant.
- Keywords: endurance, kingdom, pride, enthusiasm, self-confidence, generosity, playfulness, expansiveness, conceit, drama, benevolence, pride, significance, patronage.
- Appearance: The body is splendid and well-formed. The stand radiates authority, power, playfulness depending on the mood. With bold incited eyes. With impressive hairstyles and often with curly hair. Dress with expensive elegant clothes.
- Mind: It's hard to change their mind about something. Thinking straight, slow and often pompous. When considering a question, the details often remain unannounced.
- Emotions - Pride is his strongest emotion. Regardless of the situation, externally always shows confidence and joy. He is naive and trustworthy and people can take advantage of it.
- Lessons in life - to gain power over oneself instead of striving to rule over others.
- Element: fixed fire.
- Planet: Sun. The sun gives life, vitality and strength. It represents your way of self-expression and your individuality. The sun symbolizes the spiritual tribe, the energy that gives you life and the individual ego. The sun is warm and sustains, but it can burn if you abuse its power.
- Season - late summer.
- Day: Sunday.
- Numbers - 1
- Motif: Dynasty.
- Body parts: heart and spine and waist.
- Color: Gold and Yellow.
- Zodiac stone: Tiger eye, ruby.
- Confirmation: I feel strong, vibrant and happy. I can create my own destiny and achieve my wishes. I am ready to share my joy and love with everyone around me.
How to wake up the LEO energy within you?
Here are 5 things that you can do to wake up Leo energy:
1. Recall memories of your childhood. Let the child in you write a letter to the adult. What the child in you wants to tell the grown-up?
2. Try to create something new in your life. Maybe at work, in your family, in your love life, etc.
3. The lion encourages us to become kings and queens of our kingdom. That is why we need a sense of authority. Speak aloud the statement: I am a good person and deserve love, wealth and happiness. Work with the key phrase of Leo "I Decide". Make a list of what you want from life. In other words, make a list of what you want from the universe.
4. The Lion personifies the Father. Make an effort this week to contact your father, another paternal figure, or your boss. Prove your love and respect to your father without becoming flatter.
5. Make yourself a gift as if you have a birthday.