Cancer - "THE CARING PERSON": Everything you need to know about this zodiac sign’s energy
You know that your personal zodiac sign is the sign that was in alignment with the Sun at the day you were born. But did you know that the other signs were there too. They were just aligned with different planets. But they also gave you part of their energy. An energy you can use if you want.
Are you sensitive Cancer, wanting to be more aggressive like an Aries? Or you are playful Sagittarius, wanting to be more grounded, like Taurus is?
In this series of articles, you will learn more about each zodiac sign’s energy, and how to awake that energy in you, no matter when you were born. After the first three sings: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, it is time to learn more about the energy of Cancer.
What you need to know about Cancer
- The symbol - the clamps of the cancer symbolize his propensity for clinging. The shell means great inner sensitivity, cowardice, physical and mental wounds.
- Key phrase - "I feel" - unconditional love.
- Key characteristics: Emotional and loving, intuitive and creative, resourceful and attentive, protector. Cancer is the greatest master in the care of others among all the signs. What is hidden under his shell can hardly be understood. Cancer is inextricably linked to the phases of the moon, and is gentle, caring, and compassionate, gaunt distant and full of self-pity. Cancer is a caring, native healer, supportive, compassionate, family-friendly, sensitive, home-based and maternal-devoted.
- Dark side - variable, overly emotional and overwhelming, compulsive and biting. The dark side of Cancer is characterized by the Jewish mother's syndrome - this is the suffocating, overprotective and over-worried mother. Cancer can also exhibit passive aggression, causing people around them to guess what they need! And if that does not happen make them feel guilty.
- Shadow: Feeling guilty, attachment, dependence, passive aggression, the overwhelming desire to feel necessary. Sometimes he wants to control everyone and everything.
- Keywords - caring, security, emotion, tendency to defend, vulnerability, grasp, hardness, volatility, empathy, cunning, uncertainty, nostalgia, sentimentality, manipulation.
- Physical appearance - The body is usually short and packed with generous breasts in women. The position of the body is usually defensive, with arms folded in front of the abdomen. Cancer often choose a comfortable outfit and wear it until it collapses.
- Mind - His thought process is quite irrational because he is dominated by feelings. Major events play a major role in making decisions.
- Emotions - Cancer neglects his needs in the name of security and care for others. He often feels undetected and is prone to sudden changes in his mood. He is emotionally vulnerable and easily annoyed.
- Lessons in life - to learn to look after themselves rather than rely on the emotional support of others.
- Element - Cardinal Water
- Planet: The Moon that gives us light with its dark moments.
Normally, the Moon is considered a "feminine." According to Eastern philosophy, she is charged with "Io" energy. The Moon is volatile and variable within its cycle. Earth processes are influenced by moon phases that cause not only tides but also the rise and fall of plant juices and menstrual cycle in women. In Peru, Moon is the mother of the Sun. The Moon is responsible for our basic needs and survival instincts, which are the product of the unconscious.
- Season - mid-summer.
- Day - Monday.
- Numbers - 2.
- Motivation - Birth.
- Body parts - ribs, stomach, breasts, internal organs, womb.
- Color: orange - yellow.
- Zodiac stone - Pearl, moonstone.
- Beliefs - "I am loved by my family and protected by the universe, I forgive those who have sinned against me, and I beseech those who have hurt me."
How to wake up the Cancer energy within you?
Here are 4 things that you can do to wake up Cancer energy:
1. Cancer carries his home on his back, wherever he goes, brings in his wound, the family from which he originates, the heredity and the influence of the environment that has formed him. The story of the family from which we originate is created in each next generation at the cellular level. Right from the moment of our birth, we are the bearers of the unresolved conflicts of all the ancestors of our family tree. Make a family tree and remember the life destiny of all relatives.
2. Make a nice gesture to your mother. Also call on the phone, find the time to hear it more often, go and visit her, invite her to have coffee, and say how grateful you are for everything she has done for you. Forgive all the "mistakes" you think she has made. Ask for her forgiveness about the things you've been upset about over the years. Remember, your mother has done the best she could for you and you are here on this land thanks to her and her love.
3. Make this week something special for your home. Apply the principles of Feng Shui to your home or office.
4. Cancer teaches us to give and to forgive unconditionally. In this week, make gestures of sympathy to a needy person.